Friday, September 24, 2010

3 months

It was 3 months ago today, that we got to finally see our Baby Jack. How we waned the day to come, but yet how we didn't want the final day to come. How we wish he was here, but how Glad we are knowing he's in heaven waiting there for us to rejoice with him again. As we look back over the last 3 months, we can't say enough thanks to our friends, family and friends whom we've never met. We'd like to thanks them again for their support, encouragement, positive attitude, and for just being there.

As I was listning to the radio this morning (KGBI), The song "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real was on. The last verse we really like as we go through this journey.


So Father, give me the strength
To be everything I'm called to be
Oh, Father, show me the way
To lead them
Won't You lead me?

I'll show them I'm willing to fight
And give them the best of my life
So we can call this our home
Lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone

Father, lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone



With his strenght, I feel that the pain has been eased some, knowing that Baby Jack is with him, and We can't do this alone, and hopefully no one has to go through life alone.

2 comments:

  1. fully agreeing with you, about everything! Thinking of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time is passing so quickly in some ways but dragging on in others...you remain in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete